Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 3 Cyberzone

I guess by now it's very obvious that I have fallen in love with Cyberzone. Coded today but managed to sneak away for 2 hours. Pie found her external hard drive of choice already but we keep finding reasons to go back.

Today's lunch was in Teriyaki Boy! Another unanimous decision... Japanese:-)

This is one of the cleanest and quietest Teriyaki Boys that I have ever been to.


This is actually what I was craving for today. My favorite..Tempura Sashimi Salad. No TB visit is complete without it.


Pie was craving for Pork Misono and this was the closest thing to it.

Well, she would've eaten shit just as long as she eats it with this...


I wanted to veer away from the Bentos and rice toppings so I ordered Gyoza.


But I lost the battle:-( I.AM.ONLY.HUMAN )

Ofcourse I'm regretting it now..every butil...but if you ask me to eat there again...in a heartbeat:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment